Monday, March 19, 2012

Her Biggest Cheerleader!

I hope I never, ever lose the sense of awe that is watching Hannah learn, challenge herself, explore and succeed!  Saturday afternoon as I was gathering our things together for an evening of fun with friends and staying overnight, Hannah opened a new puzzle that we had done together one other time.  I assured her that Sunday afternoon when we returned home we’d put the puzzle together but she decided to move ahead with it on her own.  I first looked over and saw this and the cheering began!IMG_4933

We do a lot of puzzles together but this was really the first time she’d done a puzzle on her own except for the wooden puzzles with individual pieces.

Even though the car was packed and ready to go we were having too much fun to leave.  I was enjoying watching Hannah achieve this goal and cheering each new piece she put in place.  Unfortunately there is one corner piece missing but that’s life.  This is a 50 piece puzzle and my sweetie put it together completely on her own!  The only time I gave a tiny bit of guidance was when she had the two different sides of the puzzle put together back to back to one another and didn’t realize they would match up to complete the puzzle.IMG_4935

20 minutes later….ta da!

Way to go Hannah!  Mommy is so proud of you!!IMG_4941

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Great puzzler she is.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Way to go Hannah!! She looks so much older & taller in that last picture. Can't believe she is the baby girl you brought home. Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

    YEAH!!!! Hannah that is a FANTASTIC job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...