Saturday, March 05, 2011

Please Pray for Sweet Little Lucy

I follow many blogs and every so often I come across one that captures my heart.  That happened this morning when I clicked a link to this blog.  Lucy has been on my mind, in my heart and prayers all day long and I’m asking that you pray for her too.

Just 11 short days ago Lucy was like any other 5yo living life lucyto the fullest.  Wed, Feb 23rd her mom took her to the doctor for what they thought was a mild problem.  What happened rocked their world as their daughter was diagnosed with cancer and within days had 4 tumours removed.  Lucy is fighting for her life and is an amazing little girl!

Please pray for Lucy, her mom and dad as well as her older sister and baby brother who are adjusting to their parents being away.  This sweet little girl and her family are trusting the Lord through this all but I know they covet your prayers too.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Philippians 4:6

I’ve added an icon to the sidebar to remind you to pray and it’s also a link to the family’s blog.  Thank you so much for praying.  I know the family is thankful for all who lift them before the Throne of Grace.

8 comments:

  1. I will definitely pray for Lucy and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am suppose to be writing report cards right now and here I sit crying. I was looking for a sweet distraction from my work when I read your post today. You have put life in perspective for me. I may not be religious, but I will send positive energy Lucy's way. How tragic for their family.

    I am absolutely loving all your videos lately of Hannah. The sweetness is shear joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, just spent 30 minutes reading this blog, this family and this precious 5 years old, will be on my mind and my prayers.

    Let's spread the word,

    Marie-Claude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine,
    Wow! I can't believe this! I "accidently" found her blog yesterday too and have been praying ever since!!
    God is soo good isn't he?

    God Bless You Both!
    Miss Lila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes life really throws you for such a loop. Sending positive vibes to Lucy and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this posted on a few blogs and am definitely praying. Such a strong, amazing, beautiful little girl and I have been thinking about her and her family ever since I found out about them. It's so great that you and other bloggers are reposting this, if I had a blog I would too, it's so great to spread the word of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for spreading the word about Lucy! She is on many hearts these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for praying for my daugther.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...