Monday, May 15, 2006

Interview...Part 2

Well, it's done. That's about all I can say.

Friday morning I completed the written part of my interview to the best of my ability, which was ok but not wonderful. More than 50% of the points were regarding changes/updates that could be made to the current system and procedures. Kinda hard to make suggestions to a system I've never used. Oh well, I created something that actually made a little sense in the end so either I'll get a few points for creativity or, give them a laugh at what I tried to write.

All in all, I did the very best I could so I'm happy with that. I answered the questions to the best of my ability and didn't leave having one of those, 'Oh....why didn't I think of that?' moments that often happens after an interview.

Regardless of whether I get the job or not I'm really glad I went through with the interview. I've found that the interview process is always a good challenge and something to stay on top of. We were told they're hoping to have things wrapped up this week so I may know by the end of this week. There are 5 of us applying for 2 jobs but 1 lady is currently doing the job so basically it's 4 of us applying for 1 job.

I'll let you know when the results come out. Until then, I'm not rushing to pack my desk! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...