Saturday, May 13, 2006

Great Day with Another Answer to Prayer!

Today was the day of the big garage sale and it was a HUGE success! I'll write more about that tomorrow. For tonight, I want to give God glory for something else.

I want to share a really neat answer to prayer. Is God concerned with the big things in our lives? YES! Is God concerned with the smaller things in our lives? YES!

I know this picture is hard to see but it's what our answer to prayer is all about. All week they had been forecasting a rainy Saturday and when I woke at 6 this morning it hadn't changed. Rain was forecasted all day long.

I peeked out the window and quickly saw that it had rained during the night but wasn't raining now. Guess what? It didn't rain until 7PM tonight!!!

The clouds rolled in over the sale and the clouds rolled out but not 1 single drop of rain fell on our sale! Too cool!!! Not only didn't it rain, but God brought the sun out a number of times too! I love it when He does that! Not only did He exceed our request to not have it rain but did more than we asked and brought out the sun! Isn't that just like God? He does far more than we ask or deserve!

I'll share more about the awesome sale tomorrow but wanted to take time to post here about how thankful I am that the Lord answered such a 'human' prayer request!

Thank you for the wonderful day Lord! This is just one more confirmation in my heart about how God is leading each and every step of the way in His bringing Hannah and I together!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...